Interested candidates should send their CVs to HR@bsc-edu.com
Applications are welcome at any time from well-qualified and enthusiastic candidates wishing to join our dedicated team. Positions are regularly available for Co-Teachers and Learning Support Mentors, and occasionally also for administrative personnel. As the school has been expanding in recent years, there is generally demand for new teachers at the start of each academic year and occasionally mid-year, for maternity leave cover, etc. Recruitment for teachers and co-teachers for the coming academic year takes place mostly from March to June, or March to August for Co-Teachers. To apply send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
KS3 English Teacher ( Native speaker of English)
About the Role:
The school is seeking a capable and dedicated individual to join our team and make a real difference in the position of English Teacher. The ideal candidate should have effective communication skills for dealing with students, parents, teachers, and support staff and should be organised, energetic and self-directed. The ability to teach English is essential, together with the skills to communicate and develop real enthusiasm for the subject.
* Establish a positive, supportive, and engaging learning environment
* Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students
* Create innovative and common engaging lesson plans, addressing the needs of individual learners.
* Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects and communicate those objectives to students.
* Adapt teaching for the benefit of each student and collaborate with other educators for support and ideas.
* Assess student learning on a consistent basis and adjust instruction to meet individual student needs.
* Commit to constant professional and personal growth through reflection, feedback, and collaboration.
* Model a “whatever it takes” spirit to ensure that all students are successful
· Experience of teaching and designing curriculum and support program.
· Experience in an international school environment would be a distinct advantage.
· Excellent communication skills, multi-tasking and time management.
· Ability to work as a part of a team and enthusiasm to participate in the wider school community.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire others.
· Willingness to go the extra mile to support our students to succeed.
We welcome your application to join our vibrant, international and multi cultural community. Please remember we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any contract is signed.